The Cookies Policy of www.incelligent.net website (hereinafter “Website”) has been drafted in the simplest way possible, so that it can be easily understood by all its users. If you have any questions about our Cookies Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Cookies Policy, which is published on our Website, is the one that is valid at all times. The “LAST AMENDMENT” section at the bottom of this page describes when this Policy was last modified. No modification of the Cookies Policy is valid if it is not published on our Website. If there is any substantial change in our Cookies Policy, we will notify you with a new message when you enter the Website. If we make any substantial changes to our Cookies Policy, we will ask you to accept it again.
“Cookies” are small pieces of files in the form of text, which are stored in the browser of the user when visiting a Website. The information stored on the User’s computer may contain information such as which pages the user has visited, the date and time of the visit as well as a random and unique user ID. In no case do cookies contain personal information or information, which will allow anyone to communicate with the visitor of the website, by phone, e-mail, etc. In addition, using cookies there is no access to your computer’s documents or files.
- Depending on how long they remain stored on your device, cookies are divided into “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”:
- “Session cookies” are stored on your device when you visit the Website and are automatically deleted after you close the browser (e.g. Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, DuckDuckGo, etc.).
- “Persistent cookies” are stored on your device at the time you visit the Website and remain stored even after closing the browser. The “persistent cookies” will be activated again automatically when you open the browser and browse the internet.
- They can also be distinguished into first-party and third-party cookies. Depending on the Website or the website (domain) that installs the cookie, cookies are characterized as “first” or “third” party.
- First-party cookies in general are cookies that are installed from the website that the user visits (in our case they are the cookies that our website installs).
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are installed from a website (domain) different from the one visited by the user. If the user visits a website and a different company installs a cookie through that website, this cookie will be third party (such as Facebook, Twitter and other social networks).
We, and / or third parties that provide services on our behalf, categorize cookies as it is described below. You can either select or exclude each of the categories of cookies separately (except for the absolutely necessary cookies) at any time.
These cookies are absolutely necessary to enable you to visit our Website and use its features properly. Basic functions, such as the following, are based on these important cookies:
- Stay connected to the Website;
- Recognize your personal information, which you enter on the Website at the time of your interaction with the Website;
- Generally, to provide you with services and information upon your request.
These cookies collect information about how users use the Website in order to be able to improve the Website itself and your experience as visitors. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you. Such cookies may collect information about:
- Pages you visit most often,
- Products and services that attract the greatest interest of users,
- Ads or offers you have seen,
- Links you have selected,
- Error messages that you may receive while browsing the Website.
Our website uses the following performance cookies:
- _gat is placed by Google Analytics, to filter requests from bots. It provides with anonymous statistics and its retention period is 1 minute
- _UA is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, that sets unique identity number of the account or website it relates to and its retention period is for a session.
- Moove_gdpr_popup is placed by GDPR Cookie Compliance to store cookie consent preferences. It is a session functional cookie.
These Cookies store your online activities, including your visits to the Internet, the pages you visit, as well as the links and ads you select. One of our purposes is to make the content of our Website more relevant to your
preferences. Another purpose is to be able to provide you with ads or other communications designed to be more relevant to your obvious interests.
Providing ads based on your interests may include us, our service providers, and our partners, such as advertisers, data management platforms, and demand-driven platforms. We, our service providers and partners may also add other data to information collected by these cookies, including information obtained from third parties. We may also share this information with third parties to send ads to you.
In order to provide you with more interesting content and to help you interact with your social media accounts, our Website may incorporate third party content and services (eg “plugins” from Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc.) or links to third party websites. When you visit third party links and / or websites, these third party cookies are enforced. We advise you to carefully read the Cookies Policy of the websites you visit.
- Accept the installation of all cookies, used by our Website, on your device.
- Select the “Learn More” to choose which cookies will be installed on your device. In this case, you do not have the ability to disable the absolutely necessary cookies.
- Visit and read this Cookies Policy.
You can change your settings at any time by clicking on the button that appears down on the left hand side of your screen.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but they do provide controls that allow you to block or delete cookies. You can enable or disable the installation of cookies on your device by changing the settings of your browser at any time. You can also configure the browser you use to notify you before a cookie is installed on your device, or follow the browser instructions to delete any cookies that are already installed. If you use multiple devices, you need to configure your browser to suit each of your devices.
If you choose to disable all cookies, you may not be able to fully enjoy the interactive features of our Website or receive our services via our Website.
To manage cookies via your browser, select the following hyperlinks to be redirected to your browser’s instructions page:
If you use another browser, you can find the cookie setup instructions in the support section of your browser.
You can find out more about cookies on the following third party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Cookiepedia: http://cookiepedia.co.uk/